Private Double Activity Trip Ending in a Sunset Cruise
Enjoy a bit more time on the water. We embark from the Safe Harbour Marina on Stock Island. With a feel of “Old Key West”, the shrimp boats and local craftsmen provide a picturesque beginning to your afternoon. Once aboard you will appreciate the luxury accommodations of our charter catamaran with plenty of room to roam about. Our catamaran is very stable and provides a comfortable ride. Ask to help raise the sails or take a turn at the helm if you like. The destinations for each of the optional activities are less than one hour away, making this 5 hour trip ideal for two of them.
If you prefer to get back for Happy Hour, we are happy to change our typical schedule:
Check in: 12:30pm Departure: 1:00pm Return: 6:00pm
Prepaid reservations are required and you may request your dates during the checkout process
WHO CAN DO IT
○ We can accommodate up to 6 passengers of all ages and abilities, who can climb steps over 12 inches tall and who are comfortable with some motion from small waves.
○ Snorkeling or paddling is best for swimmers that are comfortable with a small amount of wind and waves on the sea, age 6 and older and in good health.
○ Scuba diving is available for certified divers in good physical condition. See the requirements here.
Please refrain from drinking alcohol until after swimming.
INCLUDED ON THIS TOUR:
○ Owners are your experienced crew as Captain and Chef
○ Tapas-style meal aboard
○ Non-alcoholic beverages
○ Music and Towels
○ CHOOSE TWO of the following activities:
SNORKEL OPTION: Snorkel on the reef (if the weather is favorable)
○ A direct route out to the reef using the engines
○ Use of a secure mooring at the site
○ One hour guided swim and snorkel in the water over the coral reef
○ Free snorkel equipment (bring your own if you have it)
○ Fresh water shower on back deck for rinsing off the seawater after your swim
SAILING OPTION: Sail to the Historic Seaport
○ Strictly sail or motor-sail using the wind as much as possible
○ Travel to the Historic Seaport of Key West and view the boats in the harbor
○ Rest for a while in the flat water of the protected harbor
○ Use the wind as much as we can and “tack” the boat a lot
○ Explanation of the principles of sailing and some basic terminology
PADDLE OPTION: Paddle in the mangrove (a good option for windy days)
○ A direct route out to the mangrove using the engines
○ Use of the anchor in a protected harbor next to the mangrove
○ One hour guided paddle on the edge of the mangrove and look for fish and birds
○ 2 Stand-Up Paddleboards and 3 two-person kayaks are provided along with life jackets
○ Fresh water shower on back deck for rinsing off the seawater after your paddle
SCUBA OPTION: For certified divers only
○ One tank of compressed air
○ Full set of equipment will be rented for you if needed
○ The dive site will be determined by conditions and certification level
○ Fresh water shower on back deck for rinsing equipment afterwards
WHAT TO BRING
○ Bring your own alcohol, beer or wine if you wish. We will keep it cold and serve you.
○ If you would like to snorkel or swim, wear your swimming outfit and bring a change of clothes. UV protective swimwear and clothing are a good idea.
○ If you have a life jacket for your children, they will be more comfortable in their own so you should bring it.
○ A hat and glasses are highly recommended.
○ Please be prepared to leave your shoes behind and walk barefoot on the boat. You can wear non-marking (white) soled shoes onboard with the Captain’s approval.
○ Please use try to use biodegradable sunscreen or wait to apply until after swimming, we wish to keep our precious resources clean.
Currently we can take up to 6 guests per trip.
See our friendly Cancellation and Refund Policy.