Private Full Day of Activities Returning with the Sunset
Spend a full day on the water and do as you wish, and then sail home to enjoy the sunset on the water before we return to our dock. Enjoy a luxury sailing charter Cape Cod style, embarking from Provincetown harbor for a picturesque beginning to your afternoon. Once aboard you will appreciate the luxury accommodations of our charter catamaran with plenty of room to roam about. Sailing a large modern catamaran is quite easy and involves as little or as much effort as you wish to put into it. Ask to help raise the sails or take a turn at the helm if you like. The destinations for the optional activities are around one hour away, making this 7 hour trip ideal for any or all of them.
If you prefer to get back for Happy Hour, we are happy to change our typical schedule:
Check in: 1:00pm Departure: 1:30pm Return: 8:30pm
Schedule is flexible and will change throughout the year for those who want to enjoy sunset on the water.
Prepaid reservations are required and you may request your dates during the checkout process
WHO CAN DO IT
○ We can accommodate up to 6 passengers of all ages and abilities, who can climb steps over 12 inches tall and who are comfortable with some motion from small waves.
INCLUDED ON THIS TOUR:
○ Owners are your experienced crew as Captain and Chef
○ A fruit plate in the morning or appetizers at sunset
○ Picnic-style meal aboard
○ Non-alcoholic beverages
○ Music and Towels
○ ANY OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITY OPTIONS:
○ Strictly sail or motor-sail using the wind as much as possible
○ Travel around Long Point and view the other boat under sail
○ Use the wind as much as we can and “tack” the boat a lot
○ Learn of the basic principles of sailing and some basic terminology
○ Strictly sail or motor-sail to Long Point, Wood End or Race Point lighthouse
○ Anchor the catamaran and ride the 12ft inflatable dinghy ashore
○ Walk the beach, take photos and visit one of the remote lighthouses
○ Strictly sail or motor-sail west towards Stellwagen Bank
○ Search for birds or other whale-watching boats
○ If we find them…. take photos, of course!
WHAT TO BRING
○ Bring your own alcohol, beer or wine if you wish. We will keep it cold and serve you.
○ If you have a life jacket for your children, they will be more comfortable in their own so you should bring it.
○ UV protective clothing, sunscreen and shoes or sandals that you can get wet is a good idea.
○ A hat and glasses are highly recommended.
○ Please be prepared to leave your shoes behind and walk barefoot on the boat. You can wear non-marking (white) soled shoes onboard with the Captain’s approval.
Currently we can take up to 6 guests per trip.
See our friendly Cancellation and Refund Policy.