Private Dinner Cruise Provincetown Sunset Sail
Completely personal, rather photogenic, definitively spacious and quite comfortable. Dinner is spontaneously created from fresh, available ingredients and will be a surprise but the sunsets are consistently spectacular.
Check in: 5:00pm Departure: 5:30pm Return: 8:30pm
Prepaid reservations are required and you may request your dates during the checkout process
WHO CAN DO IT
○ We can accommodate up to 6 passengers of all ages and abilities, who can climb steps over 12 inches tall and who are comfortable with some motion from small waves.
INCLUDED ON THIS TOUR:
○ PRIVACY: On your private dinner cruise, you won’t have to share the boat with strangers. Also, you won’t need to share the attention of the crew looking after you. So, your group experience will be entirely personal, as you enjoy the catamaran for three memorable hours on board. The owners are your experienced crew as Captain and Chef.
○ PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES: You will delight in the ever-changing views of Provincetown as we cruise the harbor. Your group will have the chance to enjoy the unique perspective of the city from the sea onto shore, instead the other way around. And your dinner cruise photos will benefit from the beautiful Provincetown backdrop, with it’s familiar landmarks. Just ask us, and we will take a group photo that you can enjoy forever.
○ SPACIOUS LOUNGE AREAS: More importantly, we easily provide a high comfort level aboard a boat designed and built for the week-long charters in the Caribbean, Key West, and now in Cape Cod. Once you experience sailing aboard our catamaran, it will be hard to forget lounging on wide decks and relaxing into the gentle ride.
○ A COMFORTABLE DINING TABLE: The ‘al fresco’ dining area in the cockpit is shaded by a hard rooftop and a side shade as needed. The seats are cushioned on the bottom and back. To stabilize things, the catamaran will be safely anchored in a calm and quiet area of the bay before dinner is served. Your table will be set for you and your guests alone to enjoy, as the owners serve you
○ A SPONTANEOUSLY CREATED MEAL: The dinner spread on each cruise is unique. Our selections vary based on the availability fresh, seasonal ingredients and always take dietary restrictions into consideration. Nobody will know what is being created beforehand, but you might get a clue from the chef when boarding! Enjoy being surprised and delighted.
○ THE BEST VIEW OF SUNSET IN PROVINCETOWN HARBOR: After dinner we will set sail in the protected waters of Provincetown Harbor amid the stunning, classic schooners and tall ships that frequently sail at sunset. Your pictures of the town, monument and other boats after sunset will amaze your friends.
WHAT TO BRING
○ Bring your own alcohol, beer or wine if you wish. We will keep it cold and serve you.
○ A hat and glasses are highly recommended and a light jacket may be necessary if it’s breezy.
○ Please be prepared to take off your shoes and walk barefoot on the boat. You can wear non-marking (white) soled shoes onboard with the Captain’s approval.
See our friendly Cancellation and Refund Policy.