Private Day Sailing Provincetown Cruise
Perfect to Relax, Sail Beyond the Harbor and Enjoy the Sunset
Enjoy a luxury sailing charter Cape Cod style, embarking from Provincetown harbor for a picturesque beginning to your afternoon or evening sail. Once aboard you will appreciate the luxury accommodations of our charter catamaran with plenty of room to roam about. Sailing a large modern catamaran is quite easy and involves as little or as much effort as you wish to put into it. Ask to help raise the sails or take a turn at the helm if you like. This is the ideal sailing trip for a sunset cruise – Let us know if this is what you’re looking for!
○ Sail or motor-sail using the wind as much as possible
○ Travel around Long Point and view the other boats under sail
○ Use the wind as much as we can and “tack” the boat a lot
○ Learn of the basic principles of sailing and some basic terminology
Check in: 5:30pm Departure: 6:00pm Return: 8:00pm
Prepaid reservations are required and you may request your date during the checkout process
WHO CAN DO IT
○ We can accommodate up to 6 passengers of all ages and abilities, who can climb steps over 12 inches tall and who are comfortable with some motion from small waves.
INCLUDED ON THIS TOUR:
○ Owners are your experienced crew as Captain and Chef
○ Snacks only: IF YOU WOULD LIKE DINNER CLICK HERE FOR OUR DINNER CRUISE
○ Non-alcoholic beverages
○ Music (or play your own!)
WHAT TO BRING
○ Bring your own alcohol, beer or wine if you wish. We will keep it cold and serve you.
○ UV protective clothing, sunscreen and shoes or sandals that you can get wet is a good idea.
○ If you have a life jacket for your children, they will be more comfortable in their own, so you should bring it.
○ A hat and glasses are highly recommended.
○ Please be prepared to leave your shoes behind and walk barefoot on the boat. You can wear non-marking (white) soled shoes onboard with the Captain’s approval.
See our friendly Cancellation and Refund Policy.