Enjoy a luxury sailing charter Cape Cod style, embarking from Provincetown harbor for a picturesque beginning to your liveaboard charter. Once aboard you will appreciate the luxury accommodations of our charter catamaran with plenty of room to roam about. Sailing a large modern catamaran is quite easy and involves as little or as much effort as you wish to put into it. Ask to help raise the sails or take a turn at the helm if you like. Your private staterooms have ensuite facilities and queen beds to assure your nights are just as amazing as the activities of the day. The fully catered meals and tastefully prepared snacks will keep your spirits high.
Check in: 3:00pm
Return: By 5:00pm the last day
Prepaid reservations are required and you may request your dates during the checkout process
WHO CAN DO IT
○ We can accommodate up to 6 passengers of all ages and abilities, who can climb steps over 12 inches tall and who are comfortable with some motion from small waves.
INCLUDED ON THIS TOUR:
○ Owners are your experienced crew as Captain and Chef
○ All meals and an appetizer daily
○ Non-alcoholic beverages and ice maker
○ Music on outside sound system
○ Outside fresh water shower and beach towels
○ Sleep while anchored or moored in different locations
○ AS MANY OF THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITY OPTIONS THAT WE CAN FIT IN
○ Strictly sail or motor-sail using the wind as much as possible
○ Travel around Long Point and view the other boat under sail
○ Use the wind as much as we can and “tack” the boat a lot
○ Learn of the basic principles of sailing and some basic terminology
○ Strictly sail or motor-sail to Long Point, Wood End or Race Point lighthouse
○ Anchor the catamaran as close to shore as possible
○ Lower the 12ft inflatable dinghy and ride ashore
○ Walk the beach, take photos and visit one of the remote lighthouses
○ One hour guided paddle looking for local wildlife
○ 2 stand-up paddleboards and 3 two-person kayaks are provided
○ Fresh water shower on back deck for rinsing off afterwards
○ Some paddling areas could be 1/2 mile away from our mooring location.
○ Strictly sail or motor-sail towards Stellwagen Bank
○ Search for birds or other whale-watching boats to indicate their presence
○ If we find them…. take photos but of course, but we won’t get too close
○ Please understand we are not a fast boat and if you wish to guarantee a successful whale-watching experience you should consider one of the big boat tours
○ Strictly sail or motor-sail west towards Barnstable Harbor
○ Set anchor for the night
○ Take dinghy and equipment ashore and start digging in area approved with proper licensing provided
○ Bring home the catch enjoy them as an appetizer
○ Sail or motor-sail through the Cape Cod Canal
○ Enjoy a view of the bridges and other boats until late afternoon
○ Anchor for the night in a sheltered area near Wood’s Hole
○ Sail across to Martha’s Vineyard the next morning
○ Enjoy a full day in and around Martha’s Vineyard based in Edgartown Harbor.
○ Enjoy Edgartown and Nantucket harbors with more time ashore
○ Avoid seasickness and the two long days of motor-sailing there and back
○ Take a fast ferry to Oak Bluffs and meet us in Edgartown
○ Click on this link to see Martha’s Vineyard Rendezvous Option for more information.
WHAT TO BRING
○ Bring your own alcohol, beer or wine if you wish. We will keep it cold and serve you.
○ If you have a life jacket for your children, they will be more comfortable in their own so you should bring it.
○ UV protective clothing, sunscreen and shoes or sandals that you can get wet is a good idea.
○ A hat and glasses are highly recommended.
○ Please be prepared to leave your shoes behind and walk barefoot on the boat. You can wear non-marking (white) soled shoes onboard with the Captain’s approval.
Currently we can take up to 6 guests per trip.
See our friendly Cancellation and Refund Policy.