Realize the freedom of the sailboat cruising lifestyle, embarking from the Safe Harbour Marina on Stock Island. Once aboard you will appreciate the luxury accommodations of our charter catamaran with plenty of room to roam about both above and below. Your private staterooms have ensuite facilities and queen beds to assure your nights are just as amazing as the activities of the day. The fully catered meals and tastefully prepared snacks will keep your spirits high.
Check in: 3:00pm
Return: By 5:00pm on the last day
Prepaid reservations are required and you may request your dates during the checkout process
WHO CAN DO IT
○ Overnight charters are best for people who have some boating experience, but it is not required. We can accommodate up to 6 passengers of all ages and abilities, who can climb steps over 12 inches tall and who are comfortable with steady motion from the sea.
○ Snorkeling or paddling is best for swimmers that are comfortable with a small amount of wind and waves on the sea, age 6 and older and in good health.
○ Scuba diving is available for strong swimmers in good physical condition. See the requirements here.
INCLUDED ON THIS TOUR:
○ Owners are your experienced crew as Captain and Chef
○ All meals and an appetizer daily
○ Non-alcoholic beverages and ice maker
○ Music on outside sound system
○ Outside fresh water shower and beach towels
○ Sleep while anchored or moored in different locations
○ AS MANY OF THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITY OPTIONS THAT WE CAN FIT IN
SNORKEL OPTION: Snorkel on the reef (if the weather is favorable)
○ Use of a secure mooring at the site
○ One hour guided swim and snorkel in the water over the coral reef
○ Free snorkel equipment (bring your own if you have it)
○ All levels from beginner to freediver welcome
SAILING OPTION: Sail to the Historic Seaport
○ Travel to the Historic Seaport of Key West and view the boats in the harbor
○ Rest for a while in the flat water of the protected harbor
○ Use the wind as much as we can and “tack” the boat a lot
○ Explanation of the principles of sailing and some basic terminology
PADDLE OPTION: Paddle in the mangrove (a good option for windy days)
○ One hour guided paddle on the edge of the mangrove
○ 2 Stand-Up Paddleboards are provided along with life jackets
○ 2 Double kayaks are provided along with life jackets
○ Take your time to look for juvenile fish and the local birds
FISHING OPTION: All equipment, licenses and bait included
○ We will troll if the boat is in an area it’s allowed
○ Bottom fishing can be done from the catamaran
○ Please tell us ahead of time so we can buy bait
○ We will clean your catch to be cooked at a restaurant or make ceviche for you
CUBAN REFUGEE BOAT OPTION: View actual refugee boats and seabirds in a pristine setting
○ Sail to the Marquesas Keys
○ Anchor for three hours near the mangrove
○ Take a guided tour aboard the 12 ft inflatable boat to see the abandoned Cuban “chug” boats
○ Drive through the inside harbor on the return to the boat
WHAT TO BRING
○ Bring your own alcohol, beer or wine if you wish. We will keep it cold and serve you.
○ Your swimming outfit and a couple of changes of clothes. Pack light. UV protective swimwear and clothing are a good idea.
○ If you have a life jacket for your children, they will be more comfortable in their own so you should bring it.
○ A hat and glasses are highly recommended.
○ Your favorite insect repellant.
○ Please be prepared to walk barefoot on the boat. You can wear non-marking (white) soled shoes onboard with the Captain’s approval.
○ Please use try to use biodegradable sunscreen or wait to apply until after swimming, we wish to keep our precious resources clean.
Currently we can take up to 6 guests per trip.
See our friendly Cancellation and Refund Policy.