Enjoy a luxury sailing charter Cape Cod style, embarking from Nantucket harbor for a picturesque beginning to your liveaboard charter. Once aboard you will appreciate the luxury accommodations of our charter catamaran with plenty of room to roam about. Sailing a large modern catamaran is quite easy and involves as little or as much effort as you wish to put into it. Ask to help raise the sails or take a turn at the helm if you like. Your private staterooms have ensuite facilities and queen beds to assure your nights are just as amazing as the activities of the day. The fully catered meals and tastefully prepared snacks will keep your spirits high.
Check in: 3:00pm
Return: By 5:00pm the last day
Prepaid reservations are required and you may request your dates during the checkout process
WHO CAN DO IT
○ We can accommodate up to 6 passengers of all ages and abilities, who can climb steps over 12 inches tall and who are comfortable with some motion from small waves.
INCLUDED ON THIS TOUR:
○ Owners are your experienced crew as Captain and Chef
○ All meals and an appetizer daily
○ Non-alcoholic beverages and ice maker
○ Music on outside sound system
○ Outside fresh water shower and beach towels
○ Sleep while anchored or moored in different locations
○ AS MANY OF THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITY OPTIONS THAT WE CAN FIT IN
○ Drive to a calm spot and anchor the catamaran
○ Enjoy the area using three double kayaks and two SUPs
○ You can take them ashore and walk the beach
○ We can also launch the tender to serve / retrieve you
○ Strictly sail or motor-sail using the wind as much as possible
○ Travel around Long Point and view the other boat under sail
○ Use the wind as much as we can and “tack” the boat a lot
○ Learn of the basic principles of sailing and some basic terminology
○ Includes all equipment, licenses and bait
○ We are not a fishing charter this is an activity for entertainment
○ Mackerels are abundant and we have fun catching them for bait
○ If we have time, we can try for bigger ones
○ Strictly sail or motor-sail west towards Barnstable Harbor
○ Only available on weekends, Wednesdays and certain holidays
○ Take dinghy and equipment ashore and start digging in area approved with proper licensing provided
○ Bring home the catch enjoy them as an appetizer
WHAT TO BRING
○ Bring your own alcohol, beer or wine if you wish. We will keep it cold and serve you.
○ If you have a life jacket for your children, they will be more comfortable in their own so you should bring it.
○ UV protective clothing, sunscreen and shoes or sandals that you can get wet is a good idea.
○ A hat and glasses are highly recommended.
○ Please be prepared to leave your shoes behind and walk barefoot on the boat. You can wear non-marking (white) soled shoes onboard with the Captain’s approval.
Currently we can take up to 6 guests per trip.
See our friendly Cancellation and Refund Policy.